The official Launch Meeting aims to introduce Cochrane China Network to Cochrane members, health care providers, policy makers, academics and researchers in China and worldwide, as well as providing an international multidisciplinary platform for discussion on contemporary strategies of Cochrane China Network in promoting evidence-informed health care and policy formulation.
- To announce the official launch of Cochrane China Network.
- To share initiatives and knowledge on the production, synthesis, translation and dissemination of Cochrane evidence, especially those related to COVID-19.
- To explore and discuss strategies and challenges in governing a national Cochrane Network and promoting evidence-informed health care and policy formulation in China.
- To facilitate opportunities for networking, collaboration and exchange of ideas with Cochrane members in China and worldwide for the promotion of evidence-based practice and education.
- To enable participants to better understand the process of guideline development and the strategies for evidence implementation.
- To enable participants to better understand the concept and application of rapid reviews/recommendations.
- To enable participants to learn more about the recent advances in evidence synthesis methodology.
The official language is English for the meeting and Mandarin for the workshops.